So I've been working on this costume for like, no joke, close to a year. I had started making it (the bloomers and white top were both finished and so was the cape) and just started patterning the skirt when I decided to throw it in a box to wait.
Well 2 weeks before Katsucon I decided it would be a good idea to finish it...and I pretty much did!
The costume is made from mostly twill (bloomer, cape, skirt, vest & hat) and scarf is Joann's "comfy cotton". I made the broom from a dark bamboo stick and random straw-like pieces from Michaels. All of the stars are resin casts, sanded and painted. The belts were made from interfaced pleather.
I'm hoping to have some more photos of this costume here soon because I was really, really happy with how it turned out!
Marisa Kirisame is me.
Photo by Cassie.